Double click to insert body text here...
In this episode Byron TGI Friday talks about:
1. Rider parent relationship - sometimes the rider does not want to listen to the parent.
2. Riders who fall in love with the final outcome - is the rider in love with the final outcome and the process of developing as a rider?
3. Why managing and running a household is very similar to being a professional athlete.
4. The importance of schedule and establishing a routine.
Final Note to rider - success in professional sports requires a world class commitment. Underestimating what's its going to take to get the job down will be your downfall.
If you're daily habits are not inline with your dreams and desires this means one thing - YOU ARE NOT REAL!
To your success,
Byron TGIF Friday
Athlete Development Founding member opportunities. Please join me!
Until today, it cost thousands to hire a BMX coach or mentor. Today this ends. Lack of money is no longer an obstacle! But How? BMX Teacher lessons are available for free. FREE mentoring and coaching by the riders and for the riders.
Like what I am doing? Would you consider upporting my effort? Here is where you can help - I have expenses for:
1) Website hosting, podcast hosting, website development, and maintenance.
2) Monthly Internet bill.
3) Future recording equipment purchase.
4) A complete "Wish List" will be published on the website asap.
Future audio and video production studio development; in the future, BMX Teacher Athlete Career Development will build a full production studio. This is going to be a real production company. Like this idea?
Would you like to be a part of this "Valuable Athlete Career Resource"?
I'm offering an opportunity for you to join me in becoming a:
1) Program development founding member.
2) Program Sponsor
Please contact me to discuss. email@example.com